Skip to content
TGIF!
cyn22mull posted:
Happy Friday!!!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Anyone have anything planned?

We are just going to relax! I am going to brunch with my sister tomorrow and maybe a little shopping. Other than that just the normal weekend stuff cleaning, washing, playing!
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

jlynnpaine responded:
We had a good weekend. I was supposed to work the whole day Friday, but my boss told me to leave early which was really nice. We spent Saturday in town at an event with games, food, and came back in for a rodeo in the afternoon. Shae had a blast with that. Sunday, I had a bridal shower in the afternoon so I attended that while DH and DD had some time to hang out together at home.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

sarahann1978 responded:
We had a great weekend. I switched to working Monday-Thursday from Tuesday-Friday, so all day Friday it felt like Saturday and Saturday like Sunday. Saturday I took DS to a birthday party for one of his old daycare buddies. I think there were over 100 kids there, but it was in a great location outdoors and it was a lot of fun. DS had a blast and was still talking about it this morning. Other than that DH was finishing up painting the outside of our house, so I kept DS occupied and out of the paint.

I had a book club meeting last night with four of my friends and it was fun to go out to dinner and talk about the book we just finished.
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) baby girl (Aug 2012)

magsnemma responded:
I'll be Debbie Downer because someone has to be right?

FIL was here and he was horrible!! He was disagreeable and generally moody. Yesterday he kept rolling his eyes at all of us and never played with DD the whole time he was here. I have never been so glad to see someone go AWAY!!! When he left, DH turned to me and asked, was he as bad as I think he was? I just burst out laughing.

And that concludes the month of family visitation. Ack!
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

jlynnpaine replied to magsnemma's response:
So sorry your FIL was such a crab Ali. I'm glad you guys made it through all the family visitations. Is he always like that or was he particularly bad this time?
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

Zaysmama replied to jlynnpaine's response:
Glad to hear almost everyone had a good wknd...
Sorry your family visitation ended on a sour note magsnemma! atleast its over!
My weekend was interesting. I finished the dance season with a review thursday friday and saturday... being 5 months pregnant was the interesting part! lol but I made it thru it and my mom brought DS to see me on saturday night and he really enjoyed it!...
Spent all day sunday playing together and he helped with some cleaning ...
I'm going to miss having mommmy and Zay time when this LO comes! We will just have to adjust to being a threesome... the more the merrier... right?

magsnemma replied to jlynnpaine's response:
He is hit or miss. He made me cry one Christmas, but then he's cool other times. He drinks too much, and SIL was keeping close tabs on him while they were here. I'm thinking he was sober and that's why he was being such a jerk. I am very glad that's over and hopefully he won't be around again for a long time!
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tanya, I'm 26 yrs old and my husband is 28, we've been married for 6 years together a total of 9 years. We live outside Jackson MS!...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.