Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ava is a big sister!!
Jackie03291 posted:
Sorry it took so long for me to come over here and post. It's hard finding free time to get online anymore! Well Natalie Brooke was born 4/24 weighing 7lbs3oz and 20 in long by scheduled c-section, although I actually went into labor the morning of my c-section! It was insane!

Anyways, Ava is doing great, and LOVES LOVES LOVES her little sister. She does anything and everything for her that she can. She even loves to help change the poopy diapers. She was a little grumpy with me the first week or so, but has been great with Natalie since day 1.

Here is a cute video of Ava singing to Natalie last night:

http://youtu.be/hAQdrBTgJB0

I will try to find more time to get online and keep in touch with you all! Hope everyone is doing good!!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava 10/14/08 Baby Girl 2 Due 5/4/12

jlynnpaine responded:
I'm so glad you are all doing well and that Ava is adjusting to having a baby sister. I'm going to try to watch the video if my computer will let me. Don't be a stranger!
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

jlynnpaine replied to jlynnpaine's response:
Oh my gosh! How precious that she's singing too her. What a couple of cuties.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

cyn22mull responded:
Hi!! Congratulations! That is great that Ava is such a big help! I will check out the video tonight. Can't access that link from work.
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

leftcoastgirl responded:
What an incredibly sweet video!!!!

I had the same experience as you going into labor the day of my scheduled c-section!
Me (35), DH (35), DD (3), DD (born Jan. 6)

magsnemma responded:
Aww, so cute. Congratulations!
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

sarahann1978 responded:
Congrats Jackie! That video is so sweet, made me tear up! I can't wait to see Austin with his baby sister.
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) baby girl (Aug 2012)

Zaysmama replied to sarahann1978's response:
Congrats to you and big sister Ava! I hope Izayah is that sweet to his baby brother when the time comes!
Glad you are doing well!!

earleyml1012 responded:
Congrats! I'm glad to hear that Ava is enjoying her little sister. My baby is 6 1/2 months and big sister still LOVES LOVES LOVES her baby. Good luck adjusting and enjoy the sweet memories your two little girls will make. :c)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been married for 7 years. We met in college and have been together for 13 years! My son Riley is 3.5 (9/2/06) and my daughter Mi...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.