Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My Baby turns 4 tomorrow/Weekend Plans?
cyn22mull posted:
Yikes!!!! My baby turns 4 tomorrow! I can't believe it! We are having his party next weekend at the park. Nothing much going on this weekend, we are going to visit my parents for the weekend and will probably have a small cookout with them.

Anyone have anything going on this holiday weekend??
Cindy (35) Scott (39) DS Christopher 3

Zaysmama responded:
Aww congrats! Its such a big milestone! ...
Hope his party goes well!!

For the weekend DS and I have a bday party to go to on sunday and then the family is getting together monday for Memorial Day and doing a nice cookout!
DS will be with his father on saturday so I might catch up on some much needed sleep or get some thing done around the house that could use the extra attention!

magsnemma responded:
Happy Birthday to your DS!

We're going to check out Estes Park and Rocky Mountain National Park. Plus going to see the Stanley Hotel, the inspiration for The Shining.

Please remember our fallen soldiers this Memorial Day! (Falling off my soapbox now )
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

lenono97 responded:
It will be a busy weekend for my family. I have to work Saturday and Monday. After work Saturday I am going to drive up to my sister in laws camper (about an hour away) and join DH and the kids for the evening. Then Sunday we will all go to my aunts cabin for the day.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!

sarahann1978 responded:
Happy birthday to your son Cindy! It makes me sad though since you will technically be moving up to the next board, be sure to lurk back here all the time though!

We were going to go camping, but the weather is supposed to be yucky, so we might not do that. I'm not sure we have a plan B so we will still have to figure it out.
Sarah (33) DH (31) DS (Jan 2009) baby girl (Aug 2012)

Spotlight: Member Stories

On 7/28/03 I became a mommy for the very first time to the most beautiful angle in the world: Emelie Brianne On 4/30/05 I walked down the isle and ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.