Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
What does your 3 year old do to make you laugh?
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Do they crack you up by asking inappropriate questions in public?
Do they sing and dance to silly songs? Do they mispronounce words and make you laugh and cringe at the same time?

What does your 3 year old do to make you laugh?

Elizabeth

lenono97 responded:
We were in church Satuday night and the Priest said "let us pray" my daughter says out loud "I don't want to pray!" It was pretty quiet in the room at the time so people directly in front of us heard her. They turned around and smiled, they thought it was funny. I was pretty embaressed but also had to try really hard not to laugh!

sdadkin responded:
Yesterday my almost 3 year old tried to lick my arm. I told him that wasn't very nice and he says "But Pluto does it to Mickey!" Lol. I couldn't help but to laugh!

earleyml1012 replied to sdadkin's response:
Yesterday DD put her tiger headband on that we gave her at the zoo a few weeks ago. Then she put the monkey one on her baby sister. Afterwards in a silly "tiger" voice she says "Tiger is ready for dessert and baby monkey wants some puffs!" Both DH and I were cracking up.

Also, the other day at dinner she called her baby sister chubby, which she is but we are trying to teach DD that we don't call people chubby. So she looks at us completely serious and say "Ok, I'll call her huge." Oh my! We laughed so hard and she stared at us like what's so funny?!? After we settled down we had to explain that huge is worse than chubby.

Oh the things she says and does!

5Chances responded:
My mother had my son pee in the parking lot beside the car once because he had to go and was not going to make it back inside the mall to the restroom. So a few weeks later when church was out, I guess he had to go and thought it was ok to go outside. He just pulled it out and went in the grass. I was happy that I was at work that weekend because I could only imagine the embarrassment if I was there. When my husband told me I was laughing so hard. We had to teach him that he needs to go to a restroom ALWAYS. It took a while, he had done it again at the park, but I glad he understands now before he starts school this fall.

Zaysmama replied to 5Chances's response:
Went to my little cousins b-day party who is just 2months younger than DS and he told him dad he had to pee and his dad said ok so he went up to the tree line in their front yard and dropped his pants infront of everyone at the party. I thought it was hilarious. Just last wknd we went for my grandmother's 75th bday and my son decided to try to eat french fries without his hands so i corrected him and my uncle(with the 3yr old) says its ok just makes mine look better. In response I said at least mine knows where the potty is. everyone at the table cracked up!... The boys get along great and when they are together they are constantly learning something from each other so just seeing DS after a visit with Eli is a trip!..

FinallyAGrandma responded:
My grandson will suddenly crawl up in my lap and place his forehead against my forehead and after a moment, he quietly tells me..."Look Grandma, my head and your head are hugging."

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a former TTCer (powerdoers, but had to change the name so I could create a profile again). After 2 angels I had my DD Lianna in 2003 at 37 yrs. o...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.