Skip to content
GARAGE SALE
cyavca05 posted:
Hi Girls,

I'm wanting to have a garage sale this saturday when the city i live in is having the citywide gargage sale so I can sale ALL the baby stuff... yes I know.. is sad, but at this point we are not thinking on having any more kids (we have 2)... so my question to you is, how much can I sell my playpans that look almost new ( i paid like 80 to 100 each)... baby swing almost new (paid 80dlls)...bumbo chair cost 40 dlls... I know garage sale is supposed to be really cheap, but at the same time i'm looking to make a little money, any suggestions?

thanks!

Zaysmama responded:
how did your garage sale go?...
I just saw this posting... I havent been t any yard or garage sales looking for baby stuff so I wouldnt know the average pricing, but hope it went well and you got a few $s in your pocket!

Spotlight: Member Stories

my name is ashley and i am new to the mommy scene and need all the advice i can get..i have a stepdaughter that is 3 and we have one on the way..emoti...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful