Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

GARAGE SALE
    cyavca05 posted:
    Hi Girls,

I'm wanting to have a garage sale this saturday when the city i live in is having the citywide gargage sale so I can sale ALL the baby stuff... yes I know.. is sad, but at this point we are not thinking on having any more kids (we have 2)... so my question to you is, how much can I sell my playpans that look almost new ( i paid like 80 to 100 each)... baby swing almost new (paid 80dlls)...bumbo chair cost 40 dlls... I know garage sale is supposed to be really cheap, but at the same time i'm looking to make a little money, any suggestions?

thanks!

Zaysmama responded:
    how did your garage sale go?...
    I just saw this posting... I havent been t any yard or garage sales looking for baby stuff so I wouldnt know the average pricing, but hope it went well and you got a few $s in your pocket!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber Rawlins. I have 3 children. Gloria just turned 3 on march 11th, eli will be two may, 19th and sophia turned 1 on april, 16th My child...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
    Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    8 of 10 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.