Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
GARAGE SALE
cyavca05 posted:
Hi Girls,

I'm wanting to have a garage sale this saturday when the city i live in is having the citywide gargage sale so I can sale ALL the baby stuff... yes I know.. is sad, but at this point we are not thinking on having any more kids (we have 2)... so my question to you is, how much can I sell my playpans that look almost new ( i paid like 80 to 100 each)... baby swing almost new (paid 80dlls)...bumbo chair cost 40 dlls... I know garage sale is supposed to be really cheap, but at the same time i'm looking to make a little money, any suggestions?

thanks!

Zaysmama responded:
how did your garage sale go?...
I just saw this posting... I havent been t any yard or garage sales looking for baby stuff so I wouldnt know the average pricing, but hope it went well and you got a few $s in your pocket!

Spotlight: Member Stories

my name is shanna. i met my husband at 16. we have three beautiful children. 1 girl and 2 boys. my youngest is 3. i am a homemaker which means i do ev...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.