Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
3 year old killing small animals
An_245976 posted:
I know this isn't part of the diss. but I really need help. my niece just called n her 3 yr old daughter killed another hamster but this time we are sure it wasn't an accident. She was smiling when she got caught and told her mother she was playing with her "dead hamster." Whats worse is two more r missing. So far that makes one dead kitten two dead hamsters n two missing hamsters. She won't tell any of us where they r but she was caught with a steak knife the other day. The crisis team is on there way over. Does ANYONE know what could be wrong with her?!!!

Take the Poll

3 three old killing small animals
  • I need answers
  • Can anyone help
vote
View Poll Results

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Anon -

Hoping your niece and her daughter are getting the help and information they need to figure out what's going on.

In a quick search I found this article from Psychology Today which may be helpful to share with your family.

Take Care,
Elizabeth

chalmers replied to chalmers's response:
Ideally, though, your niece & her daughter will simply spend the rest of their lives in jail so that the rest of us can all sleep at night. That way, they don't end up starting a war between themselves & the people they got the kitten from (& the rest of the world), because they would lose & so would you if you were anywhere near them. I would let them go if I were you. They'll be in juvy until they turn 18 then they'll be in real jail for the rest of their lives.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Holly, I'm 31, a Mom to one DD (11/16/07) named Sydney. I work full time for a major health insurance company. In what little spare time I...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.