Skip to content
Keeps Checking her pants!!
Anon_156415 posted:
My 3 1/2 year old is always checking her underpants, saying "I just want to see if there wet?" We of course responded by taking her to the potty. She potty trained at an early 2 years old, so this is not a new routine for her, however sometimes we do suffer from some constipation and extreme gas, we have a vary strict diet as we are Big 8 allergy free and don't consume dyes or processed sugars. She eats a vary health yet she is always checking her pants?? Is this normal behavior for a 3 year or should I be worried??

Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Anon -

I wonder if she has the feeling she has to go or feels like she has gone a little?

Click here to see a discussion with response from Dr. Benaroch. It MIGHT be helpful. It's not exactly the same but, if she has the feeling she has gone maybe some of his techniques may change her behaviors.

Let us know your thoughts,
Elizabeth

Spotlight: Member Stories

im a mother to a gorgeous 3 year old lil girl :) when she was born she was sick but she is 100000% better thank the lord.right now we r dealing with t...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.