Skip to content
Mickey Mouse birthday party was a success...
sdadkin posted:
Yesterday was my oldest son's 3rd birthday. We had his party in Mickey Mouse and everything went smoothly. My In-Laws made a clubhouse out of cardboard boxes and put Mickey Mouse pictures all over it. It turned out really nice and was a huge hit with all of the kids there. We also had a station where the kids could make a Mickey Mouse candy necklace.

We had it at one of parks here in town. The weather was perfect. It was hot but it was next to a small lake/pond and we got the breeze coming off of the water. We cooked out and everyone had a great time. He got lots of gifts (like he really needed anymore) and was so sweet thanking everybody each time.

It was a blast, but I am glad it's over! I am exhausted!

magsnemma responded:
Happy birthday to your DS! That party sounds so fun.
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

Zaysmama responded:
Yay, parties are so much work but are totally worth it when they go smoothly!
Sounds wonderful and Happy Birthday to you DS... crazy how quickly the time flies with LOs!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Kelly (31) ~*~ Craig (34) ~*~ Eliana (3) ~*~ Joshua (1.5) ~*~ Rebekah (EDD 7/16/2010) ~*~ ^i^ (Jan 2006) ~*~ Siamese Kittybabies Waller & Lessa (8...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.