Skip to content
Can the recent hot temperatures cause this?
An_247163 posted:
My 3 yr. old grandson just returned from a week's vacation in Colorado (they drove) and has been throwing up and complaining of a "tummy ache" since he got home-2 days ago. We're experiencing some extreme heat in California this week and I'm wondering if this could be the cause. He complains of being "too hot" just before he vomits. He is somewhat improved today, but continues to complain of a "tummy ache" and does not have his normal 3-yr old energy. I'm sitting with him this evening and would appreciate your comments. He has been drinking a lot of water and we've got pedialyte that he's drinking as well. Also, I'm open to dinner suggestions that would be both nutritious and easy on his stomach. I think he should see the doctor, what do you suggest? Thank you for the forum to air concerns and share information.
California 1st Time Grandma

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Patty, and my son Stephen turned 3 in December 2009. He has a speech delay, and gets to go to preschool 4 mornings a week to help with his spe...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.