Skip to content
Weekly menu
QTpie2009 posted:
I'm making out my list of meals for next week and need some ideas. What is everyone having for supper?

jlynnpaine responded:
Tonight we're having baked ravioli. Last night we had a broccoli cheese and chicken casserole.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

magsnemma responded:
Hello everyone, long time no post.

Let's see

Monday we had coconut-lime chicken (Pinterest)
Tuesday we had bison steak and green beans
Tonight we're having chicken, not sure yet what kind.
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

Jackie03291 responded:
We are making crock pot beed stroganoff for dinner tonight from Betty Crocker's website of recipes...I'm hoping it comes out good!! It got awesome reviews so I'm hopeful!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava (10/14/08) Natalie (4/24/12)

Jackie03291 replied to magsnemma's response:
Hmmm bison steak?? Never had that before! Is it pretty tender? I think that I have seen that at our local meat market before, but never had the courage to purchase one!

If you have any cookings tips/suggestions I might be swayed to try one sometime if you think they are good!
Jackie (27) Bryan (36) Ava (10/14/08) Natalie (4/24/12)

magsnemma replied to Jackie03291's response:
It tastes a lot like steak, it just has far less fat. DH grills so I don't have much to do with it. The only thing I'd say is that it's really easy to overcook and dry out because it has so little fat.
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for over 9 years. I have a very active DS that will be 3 in December. I work full time so DS is in a home daycare which he loves.

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.