Skip to content
My 2year olds nails falling off!!
lexiesmum posted:
My 2year old daughters nails have started to peel off, they all started with white lines across the base and then started lifting. a trip to the docs left them baffeled to what it was! she is at the hospital tomoz for a full blood test to see if she has got a deficiency in something. a few months backs she had a mouth full of horrible blisters was the worse week and half of our lifes we was so helpless and so were the docs!! they ruled HFAM out as she only had the blisters in the mouth nowere else, but reading some of your storys the syphtoms are so simulare and iv now been told u can have hfam just in the mouth? x

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26, married and have 2 children. My daughter will be 3 on Oct 20th. My son turned 1 on July 25th. We are undecided on whether we will have mor...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.