Skip to content
Halloween - Have you picked a costume yet? Share your pics!
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Halloween is quickly approaching, have you picked a costume yet?

Share your pics, Trick or Treat, Fall Festival, pumpkin carving and candy management plans.

Here is my now almost 8 year old as a scarecrow at age 3. This costume was fun to put together and easy to make! I would have used a smaller hat, the scarecrow weighed to much and it kept falling off!

Elizabeth

QTpie2009 responded:
My DS is going to be a vampire. This is the first year he will be something "scary". The past years he's been a monkey, dinosaur and duck.

sdadkin responded:
Carter picked out Spiderman for this year. He was a monkey when he was 3 months old, then a dinosaur the following year and last year Superman. DS2 (he's almost 18 months) fits into the Superman costume so I will have 2 super heroes to trick or treat with!!

jlynnpaine responded:
Shae is going to be Doc McStuffins and Avri is going to be Lambie. It's Shae's favorite show right now.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

magsnemma responded:
Hi everyone!

DD went as Doc McStuffins to a Halloween party but is going as Merida from Brave for ToTing. The Merida dress is too long, so I have to figure out how to temporarily pin it up without wrecking it.
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

im a mother to a gorgeous 3 year old lil girl :) when she was born she was sick but she is 100000% better thank the lord.right now we r dealing with t...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful