Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/family-pregnancy/f/parenting/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Halloween - Have you picked a costume yet? Share your pics!
    Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
    Halloween is quickly approaching, have you picked a costume yet?

Share your pics, Trick or Treat, Fall Festival, pumpkin carving and candy management plans.

Here is my now almost 8 year old as a scarecrow at age 3. This costume was fun to put together and easy to make! I would have used a smaller hat, the scarecrow weighed to much and it kept falling off!

Elizabeth

QTpie2009 responded:
    My DS is going to be a vampire. This is the first year he will be something "scary". The past years he's been a monkey, dinosaur and duck.

sdadkin responded:
    Carter picked out Spiderman for this year. He was a monkey when he was 3 months old, then a dinosaur the following year and last year Superman. DS2 (he's almost 18 months) fits into the Superman costume so I will have 2 super heroes to trick or treat with!!

jlynnpaine responded:
    Shae is going to be Doc McStuffins and Avri is going to be Lambie. It's Shae's favorite show right now.
    Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

magsnemma responded:
    Hi everyone!

DD went as Doc McStuffins to a Halloween party but is going as Merida from Brave for ToTing. The Merida dress is too long, so I have to figure out how to temporarily pin it up without wrecking it.
    Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

im a mother to a gorgeous 3 year old lil girl :) when she was born she was sick but she is 100000% better thank the lord.right now we r dealing with t...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
    Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    8 of 10 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.