Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Halloween - Have you picked a costume yet? Share your pics!
Elizabeth_WebMD_Staff posted:
Halloween is quickly approaching, have you picked a costume yet?

Share your pics, Trick or Treat, Fall Festival, pumpkin carving and candy management plans.

Here is my now almost 8 year old as a scarecrow at age 3. This costume was fun to put together and easy to make! I would have used a smaller hat, the scarecrow weighed to much and it kept falling off!

Elizabeth

QTpie2009 responded:
My DS is going to be a vampire. This is the first year he will be something "scary". The past years he's been a monkey, dinosaur and duck.

sdadkin responded:
Carter picked out Spiderman for this year. He was a monkey when he was 3 months old, then a dinosaur the following year and last year Superman. DS2 (he's almost 18 months) fits into the Superman costume so I will have 2 super heroes to trick or treat with!!

jlynnpaine responded:
Shae is going to be Doc McStuffins and Avri is going to be Lambie. It's Shae's favorite show right now.
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

magsnemma responded:
Hi everyone!

DD went as Doc McStuffins to a Halloween party but is going as Merida from Brave for ToTing. The Merida dress is too long, so I have to figure out how to temporarily pin it up without wrecking it.
Ali (34) DH (35) DD (3)

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.