Skip to content
Moving Up
tlkittycat1968 posted:
My DD will be 3 on Sunday (Veteran's Day in the US) so I'm moving up a tad early.

I'm 43 with a 5 year old and a soon-to-be 3 year old. I have 4 step children and 3 step grandkids with a 4th due any day now. I'm an accountant and DH is a cabinetmaker. We also have two cats and one fish.

jlynnpaine responded:
Welcome! I bet you're the coolest grandma around!
Jodi (28), DH (24), Shaelynn (2), DD2 (due 5/16)

tlkittycat1968 replied to jlynnpaine's response:
I'd like to be able to say that but we don't see the kids often. None of the grandkids live in town and one lives several hours away. We do get updates from my step daughter though. She's the one who's due any day now with her 3rd boy.

Zaysmama replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Welcome to the boards!
Sucks that you don't get to spend much time with the LOs but I am sure you 2 are keeping you busy!...
Are yours boys girls or one of each?

tlkittycat1968 replied to Zaysmama's response:
One of each. PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

We took Kylee ice skating yesterday for her birthday (her actual birthday was Sunday). She did pretty well for never having been on skates before. They have buckets to use for balance and she used those as she skated around.

Zaysmama replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
sounds like fun!...
I wish they had things like that where I live because the only thing for little kids is the playground and in the winter or rain, thats not a real option!...

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hi, I'm Heather. I have 2 very active boys, Aidan=4 and Tyler=3. I have been on webmd since TTC Aidan. I've been married to Terry since '0...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.