Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
4yr old nails peeling back
AubreeJada posted:
I have a 4yr old and her nails are peeling back also. She has not had the hand mouth foot diease. She was diganoised with HSP(Henoch-Schonlein Purpura) over a year ago. Ever since she was diagnoised with this it just seems like different things are happening. She started breaking out in a different rash. I have took her to a Allergist and she had blood work done. All test came back negative. She has been taking Claritin for a month now. I noticed her nails peeling back 5 days ago and its really worrying me. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been happily married for almost 4 years now. I have a son who just turned 3 in August. We are currently expecting our second son who is due on ...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.