Skip to content
MY SON KEEPS SAYING HIS PEE PEE HURTS....... HELP
CHEF_M0MMA posted:
HI IM NEW TO THE COMMUNITY AND THIS IS MY ONLY CHILD SO EVERYTHING IS NEW TO ME.
MY SON IS 3 YR AND FOR LIKE THE LAST WEEK HE HAS BEEN SAYING THAT HIS PENIS HURTS AND WILL GRAB AND HOLD IT JUST OUT OF NO WHERE. HE IS FULLY POTTY TRAIN BUT I JUST THINK MAYBE HE HAS TO PEE BUT HE DON'T NEED TO. NOW HE IS SAYING THAT HIS BELLY HURTS. IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE HE IS IN A LOT OF PAIN BUT HE DO WHINE A LITTLE. I DONT KNOW WHAT COULD BE WRONG I JUST DON'T LIKE TO SEE MY LIL BOY IN PAIN. I AM GOING TO MAKE AN DR. APPT. TOMORROW TO SEE WHAT THEY SAY.
HAVE ANYONE WENT THREW SOMETHING LIKE THIS ARE MAYBE KNOW WHAT IT MIGHT BE? PLEASE HELP ME!!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Maybe he has a UTI or bladder infection.
Pround mommy to PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

Pullout_baby42 responded:
My first son had that same issue and I really miss him...I went with the Jim Henson method of waiting and seeing what would happen. Turns out his private area hurt due to abuse from my estranged brother. I don't mean to point any fingers but is there anyone in your neighborhood who may look at your son in an inappropriate way? I ignored the signs and my boy was taken from me in a horrific act that haunts me to this day. Have you noticed an influx in the amount of candy he has in his room or a slight limp in his walk? Thats a telltale sign of abuse. Please, act first and be proactive. I only wish I had. RIP Timmy. Miss you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

my name is shanna. i met my husband at 16. we have three beautiful children. 1 girl and 2 boys. my youngest is 3. i am a homemaker which means i do ev...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.