Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Preschool
tlkittycat1968 posted:
I registered DD for pre-school today. Her brother is special needs so he got free pre-school thorugh the school district but she isn't so I had to find a private place I liked. I did and dropped off the paperwork today. She'll have a practice day Friday until noon and will start all day Monday. She seems excited so we'll see how things go Friday.
Pround mommy to PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Everything went well Friday. When we first got there, she said she was scared but as soon as she started playing with some toys, she was fine and gave me a kiss and hug bye. When I picked her up at noon, they said she fit in with them just fine. I asked her if she had fun and she said yes and then told me about her day.

She was eager to go to school this morning. They open at 6:30a and we got there a few minutes before so I said we had to wait a bit and she didn't want to. I checked if they were open yet and they were so we went in. When I left, she was eating the food she brought for breakfast and she gave me a hug and kiss before I left. She'll be there all day today so we'll see what she says when I pick her up.

tlkittycat1968 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Things went well Monday although she was crying when I picked her up because the other kids were getting picked up before her. Today, she didn't want me to leave and kept grabbing my leg. She started crying when I peeled her off my leg and the caretaker picked her up. I'm sure she'll be okay but it was hard to leave her.

Spotlight: Member Stories

my two years six months old baby has refused potty training. she prepfers to wee on the carpet, bed or any where apart from her potty. what do i do to...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.