Skip to content
3 year old behavior problems
AshleyRieane posted:
Hi everyone,

I have a son and he will be 3 in July and I just don't know what to do about his behavior anymore.. We recently moved away from all of our family/friends and I am now a stay at home mom.. He has a year old brother that he is mean to all day long.. He is loving to him but very very rough and won't stop when he makes him cry. He does not listen to a word I say and tests my limits everyday.. He also is saying a curse word everytime something doesn't go his way.. He says I hate you when he doesn't get his way.. He will hit and kick me and yell at me. I don't know what to do when he throws tantrums, I have tried everything I feel like! I would love someone to give me advice please!!!

Thanks!!

tlkittycat1968 responded:
He may need to be evaluated by his pediatrician.
Pround mommy to PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 26, married and have 2 children. My daughter will be 3 on Oct 20th. My son turned 1 on July 25th. We are undecided on whether we will have mor...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.