Skip to content
Potty-training
tlkittycat1968 posted:
How do you get your DD to go potty in the big potty? If we're out and didn't bring the potty chair ring, she'll hold it until we get home. I'm glad she can hold it but it can't be good for her. Yesterday she kept holding herself and doing the potty dance (strangers were asking if she had to go potty) but she wouldn't go in the big potty and said she'd wait until we got home.
Pround mommy to PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

mine9 responded:
Maybe she is scared of falling in? I don't know. What I do with mine is I go in the stall then hold them up on the potty until they are finished, and set them back on the floor.

tlkittycat1968 replied to mine9's response:
She actually went potty in a big potty yestereday. We were at a restaurant and didn't have the potty chair ring and she said she'd go in the big potty and did.
Pround mommy to PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been doing child care for almost 23 years. I love my job & am very knowledgeable about many aspects of childrearing, but sometimes, kids ...More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.