Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Nails Peeling off
ulloabus posted:
Wow I feel so relieved now... My son is 6 years old and about a month ago he had HFM disease. Never thought this would be side effect.. Not once did my doctor tell me the side effects.. I definitely agree that all pediatricians and general doctors need to become more familiar with this disease and its side effects. It's very upsetting and ridiculous that we look to them for answers and their response " I DON'T KNOW" what that could be or lets run some blood work for all these diseases and see what we come up with... Very thankful for these posts.. THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO RESPONDS TO THESE DISCUSSIONS..

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 27 yrs old and i have two beautiful babies katie who is 3 who i am having alot of problems with as far as communicating and tristan who is 17 mon...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.