Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Daughters teeth
An_253237 posted:
concerned dad.... I noticed my daughters teeth this morning and it looks like a few of them are decaying but not black they look like yellow/transparent and looks like something ate threw the white of the teeth. my daughter will be 3yrs old in OCT. and she eats healthy and loves to brush her teeth. Is this just a part teeth development or something to be worried about. Please if anybody has had this issue get back to me ASAP.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Has your DD been to the dentist? At her age, she should have already been going.

She needs to see a dentist.
Pround mommy to PJ (5) and Kylee (3).

mikimom2010 responded:
sounds like she needs to make a trip to the dentist. My dd has being going since she was 6 months, she also has has 2 flouride treatments which kinda sounds like what your sweetie needs.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been doing child care for almost 23 years. I love my job & am very knowledgeable about many aspects of childrearing, but sometimes, kids ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.