Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Daycare woes
oriocookie posted:
My almost 3 yr old is having difficulty at daycare. Not wanting to share and lashing out at the other kids. it is becoming more and more frequent. The daycare director has even suggested he see a doctor. But he is not this way at home, except on the occasion that his big brother picks on him. He is generally a very cuddly laid back child. He has been sick the last few weeks, but I am not sure this is the only thing. What can/should we do? I can't risk him being kicked out of daycare, but he is not thriving there like his brother did. Can I have a neutral person observe what is going on during the day to see if there is more issues than just him lashing out?

sandy20131961 responded:
I'm having similar problems. see "hitting and scratching" above

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello! My name is Tracey. I am 30 years old and married to my best friend. We have been married since October 2006. I have 4 step-children and 1 of my...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.