Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
My 4 year old refuses to eat claims she has hair in her throat
Sabismom posted:
My 4 year old daughter for the past 2 months has refused to eat anything!!! She is claiming to have hair in her throat. The only thing I can get her to eat is a jar of baby food ..bananas..and even that she has only eaten about three jars in the past 2 months. Other than that daily she drinks pediasure. Is anyone else experiencing this?? Please help I am desperate and afraid for her health. I have taken her to an ENT and has an appt next week with a gasterologist but I need to know if anyone else is dealing with this. Like I said I'm desperate and very afraid.

Spotlight: Member Stories

my name is shanna. i met my husband at 16. we have three beautiful children. 1 girl and 2 boys. my youngest is 3. i am a homemaker which means i do ev...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.