Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Vomiting
An_254246 posted:
MY 4 yr old Grandson has recently started vomiting whenever he cannot see his Mother If she leaves the room, wakes at night, etc he will vomit I realize this is an insecurity issue but would like to know if u have any tips on what we should do We have ab appt' with his Dr. but that is not for three more weeks I appreciate any advice you can offer

kay_kay75 responded:
Does he have a favorite toy or blanket that he could clutch when Mom is not around? How about a shirt with her scent on it? at 4 years old this would be very worrisome, does he go to daycare? is she a stay at home Mom?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined WebMD in 2003 when we were TTC our first and have been hooked ever since. We were blessed with our princesses in August 2004 and August 2007....More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.