Skip to content
Vomiting
An_254246 posted:
MY 4 yr old Grandson has recently started vomiting whenever he cannot see his Mother If she leaves the room, wakes at night, etc he will vomit I realize this is an insecurity issue but would like to know if u have any tips on what we should do We have ab appt' with his Dr. but that is not for three more weeks I appreciate any advice you can offer

kay_kay75 responded:
Does he have a favorite toy or blanket that he could clutch when Mom is not around? How about a shirt with her scent on it? at 4 years old this would be very worrisome, does he go to daycare? is she a stay at home Mom?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Amber Rawlins. I have 3 children. Gloria just turned 3 on march 11th, eli will be two may, 19th and sophia turned 1 on april, 16th My child...More

Helpful Tips

worried about my 3 year old !
I am worried about my 3 year old grandson!he has been hitting,bitting,cursing,and has been displaying uncontrolable fits of anger.Don,t get ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 7 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.