Skip to content
Milk vomiting
rockstardad posted:
Hello,
Need advise my almost 3 year old has been drinking whole milk forever and a day per his doctor due to the fact that he is in the lower weight percent for his age. HE LOVES IT !!!!! I mean loves it. Lately he has been gagging and vomiting after drink it sometime right after other times a few minuets later. My wife and I thought it was just a tummy bug his two older brothers had. When it continued we set up a doctor appointment. and stop giving it to him. In the mean time i tried Lack aid free whole milk and it has not happened every time but has a couple. It goes with out saying he is going to doctor just wondering if anyone else has had this problem just start up all of a sudden.

mariajohnson responded:
My sister's son too had this issue. And the doc had suggested that though their son may not be allergic , he may have developed intollerance to cows milk which is very common and can suddenly just start in young children.

katellawellnesscenter responded:
Don't worry; it's pretty normal for a baby to throw up projectile every time. It maybe a little spit up though. It's feeling that he is allergic to whole milk. It's worth testing your baby for allergies, or seeing a pediatrician for advice. Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a SAHM of 2 little girls (3 and 6y/o).

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful