Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Milk vomiting
rockstardad posted:
Hello,
Need advise my almost 3 year old has been drinking whole milk forever and a day per his doctor due to the fact that he is in the lower weight percent for his age. HE LOVES IT !!!!! I mean loves it. Lately he has been gagging and vomiting after drink it sometime right after other times a few minuets later. My wife and I thought it was just a tummy bug his two older brothers had. When it continued we set up a doctor appointment. and stop giving it to him. In the mean time i tried Lack aid free whole milk and it has not happened every time but has a couple. It goes with out saying he is going to doctor just wondering if anyone else has had this problem just start up all of a sudden.

mariajohnson responded:
My sister's son too had this issue. And the doc had suggested that though their son may not be allergic , he may have developed intollerance to cows milk which is very common and can suddenly just start in young children.

katellawellnesscenter responded:
Don't worry; it's pretty normal for a baby to throw up projectile every time. It maybe a little spit up though. It's feeling that he is allergic to whole milk. It's worth testing your baby for allergies, or seeing a pediatrician for advice. Good luck.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am 27 yrs old and i have two beautiful babies katie who is 3 who i am having alot of problems with as far as communicating and tristan who is 17 mon...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
20 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.