Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Elbow/Knee pads?
mrsbeasley123 posted:
So since we bought dd1 her big girl bike, I've been searching for small elbow and knee pads to fit her. I've found nothing, they're all for older kids like age 5+.

Any of you have small ones pads for your DC's? If so were did you find them? TIA!

peachyisthelife responded:
I found them at Walmart. I think they said they were for ages 3-5? DS isn't a real huge kid and they fit him well enough. It came in a pack with his helmet and knee/elbow pads.

sarahdear responded:
Like PP, the ones we have came as a set with DS's helmet. It's a Sesame Street helmet & now DD loves to wear the pads around the house (we've never actually used them for biking, etc)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined WebMD in 2003 when we were TTC our first and have been hooked ever since. We were blessed with our princesses in August 2004 and August 2007....More

Helpful Tips

potty training
Can some give me tip on how to get a 3 year old to poop on a potty chair? My and wife have been trying for several months, he took to ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.