Skip to content
POLL Favorite Pop Tart Flavor
Mainemommy posted:
Ok so we know these are horrible for us but I buy them now and again.
My fav is unfrosted blueberry. I'm 36 and this is the way they were originally made and I still believe should be the only way. I have bought the creamiscle its good but too sweet for breakfast.
Steph 36 DH 41 DD 8 Asthma eczema and allergies DS 4 Eczema and milk allergy

MrsWhiteCastle responded:
I haven't eaten a Pop Tart in years, but my favorite is the Smores. It's too sweet for breakfast, but good for a snack.
Emily (5) Elizabeth (3)

Iocasta responded:
I think the last time we had them was when Levi was a newborn (maybe 2 weeks old) and I ran to Walgreens early early in the morning for something for him. I picked up some brown sugar ones (my favorite flavor), man did they taste good in that sleep deprive haze.

Baby1at35 responded:
I have some now (rarely buy them)...But I love the cherry with the frosting of course!!! LOL
Me (40) 2 busy boys 5yrs and 4 yrs! 10 mos apart Oh My !

KC_94920 responded:
I have very fond childhood memories of strawberry unfrosted Pop Tarts. I loved them toasted! Needless to say, I haven't had one since college and my kids have yet to try one. Maybe I'll pick up a box for them to enjoy when we head to the lake later this week.

Silver623 responded:
Man do I miss childhood when I could eat pop tarts and not worry about the calories and unhealthfulness of them! My favorite is frosted blueberry. I also like frosted cherry, brown sugar and cinnamon and the chocolate chip ones. Someday I will let my kids enjoy them as a special treat!

j9ween2 responded:
couldn't tell you the last time I had one. My fav was frosted cherry. I also liked frosted strawberry, never had any of the other flavors

mamabrat05 responded:
My fav is frosted strawberry and the brown sugar/cinammon! Havent had any in awhile but i do buy them for the kids every now and then. They dont eat them very often but when they do DD loves frosted strawberry and DS doesnt get them enough to have a fav.
Brittany(23) DH(23) DD(4)-47.4lbs 42 1/4in DS(20 months)-25.6lbs 31 1/4in born via emergency c-section

j9ween2 responded:
I just saw on the news this morning there is a pop tart store in NYC. You can make shirts, they make pop tart sushi & you can create your own box with several flavors in it

mommyof3kiddos responded:
I love the chocolate pop tarts. They were recently on sale here and DH picked up several boxes. He got an assortment of flavors....brown sugar, smores, cherry with frosting, blueberry but NO chocolate! :( Oh well I shouldn't be eating them anyways.

ukbluegirl02 replied to mommyof3kiddos's response:
I may be the only American alive that does not like pop tarts. I'm just not a fan.

VicsEandJ replied to j9ween2's response:
Lurking - I'm bored!-

I have to check out this store. I was never a pop tarts fan either- I like real ooh gooey bready sweet treats ( like cinnamon buns)- but DH loves them and the kidss like them- so I get hem occasionally- just picked up soem at lunch actually- probably because I saw an article about the NYC store in today's paper. DH and DS's favorite is brown sugar cinnamon. DD likes frosted strawberry. I'll eat either. The kids have neve had any other flavor- they're just happy to egt something sweet!

linzuh04 responded:
I love pop tarts! I love the frosted strawberry and the brown sugar/cinnamon, but I cant eat them. I have hypoglycemia, and they get me everytime. there's no balancing THAT.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Roxanne, mother to Jonathan who's 4 and Chloe and Thomas who just turned 1 year old. I've been married for 8 years now and love my hus...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.