Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Whine, whine , whine...
Baby1at35 posted:
Both boys are feeling terrible (allergies). Took them to the doctor tonight. Tre's ears full of fluid and inside of nose really swollen. So added nasal spray to the allergy routine. Henry sinus infection adding nasal spray and antibotic.
I am hoping , praying that Tre doesn't get an ear infection but I don't have a very good feeling about it.
greatest part? My brothers wedding is this weekend and the boys are in it. I am praying they feel better. Otherwise not much fun for any of us.
I had a migraine today... Tonight ran to religious class for Henry, to the doctor..home to bed.
Tommorow they have open house at school ..I should have made something for the bake sale but didn't get it done..
Leaving friday to make it to the wedding rehearsal...
UGH!
Sorry I feel awful, headache, allergies too....
whine, whine , whine..
Me (42) 2 busy boys 6 yrs and 5 yrs

Iocasta responded:
Oh dear! Hopefully they will be on the mend and right as rain for the wedding. ((((HUGS))))

MrsWhiteCastle responded:
I'm sorry everyone is feeling so crummy. Hopefully you will all be doing better soon. The wedding sounds like such fun.

Do you mind if I ask what all the boys take for their allergies?
Emily (6) Elizabeth (4)

Baby1at35 replied to MrsWhiteCastle's response:
Tre is on allegra and flonase. Henry is claritin and flonase.
We added the flonase as their noses are swelled and it is miserable. At night benadryl.
Added advil to for the next few days for pain.
The flonase has helped in the past. Hope it helps again!
I am excited for the wedding. It is outdoor in the park (supposed to be 70..! ) Then we walk across to the zoo where the reception is. They love zebras so there is "hints" of zebra everywhere. Really cute! The zoo ironically got a new zebra last week. We can also walk through the zoo in the "inbetween" time so that should entertain the boys! Granted it is a small zoo but it will keep them busy.
Very fun! Seems they are doing a bit better this morning (got some nice rest and it was mildly frosty outside today! )
Me (42) 2 busy boys 6 yrs and 5 yrs

Stephensmom1214 replied to Baby1at35's response:
I hope you all feel better soon!! Allergies are just awful right now!!
Patty, Erik, and Stephen (12/14/06)

cinder44 responded:
Glad to hear they are doing better. Hopefully no EI in Tre's future. The wedding sounds like fun!

My DC have colds(just after 2 weeks in 4K ) & I have been just holding my breath that the runny noses don't turn into ear infections.
Me, DH, DD(4), DS(4)

Iocasta replied to Baby1at35's response:
I'm sure this cool air has to help. What a prefect wedding for the boys and grown-ups.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to Baby1at35's response:
That wedding sounds so fun! Which zoo? I'm a huge fan of small ones...the Santa Barbara zoo in California is the perfect size.

I'm sure you will all be up for it - I actually thought today was Friday - but it's not - an extra day will do the trick!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a stay at home mom of two boys, Travis (4-19-05) and Skyler (12-15-06). I've known my DH Joel since 11-23-01 and were married 5-19-05.

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.