Skip to content
Exciting news
Mom2Emma23 posted:
I just wanted to share some exciting news with everyone.. its very early but we found out friday I am expecting our second baby! I went off birth control mid September so this happened way faster then I thought but we are excited. Just wanted to share!
SarahDHEmma (4)
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Baby1at35 responded:
Congrats !
Me (42) 2 busy boys 6 yrs and 5 yrs

Iocasta responded:
Congrats!!!!!! Here is to a long and boring nine months.

sarah0323 responded:
Congratulations!!!
Me 33, DD - O 12, DS1 -J 7, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 4, DD2 - E (11/10)

ryanandleigh responded:
That is exciting - congratulations!
Leigh, Jacen (6), Alexa (3)

cinder44 responded:
Congrats!! H&H 9 months to you!!
Me, DH, DD(4), DS(4)

steckie98 responded:
Congratulations!
Carrie(33), DH (37), DS(4 on 6/13/11), DD(9/14/11)

kristinmarie722 replied to steckie98's response:
Congrats!
DS- 7/4/2005

BekahS responded:
Congratulations! We just found out we are expecting baby #2 as well! How do you planning on tellling your 4yo?

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
CONGRATS! Are you feeling "pink" or "blue"?

Haylen

Mom2Emma23 replied to BekahS's response:
Exciting! Do you have a due date? According to the due date calculator we are looking at 7/13. Right in the middle of my moms and DH's bday.
We already told her ..haha.. maybe a mistake but I couldn't keep it a secret. She is obessively talking to my tummy now. Over the past year she has had a lot of exposure to pregnant women so she is very used to it. : )
SarahDHEmma (4)

Mom2Emma23 replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Thanks everyone!
I am probably not even 5 weeks yet but I do have an inclination. Everytime I think of it I think he. I was the same way with DD , i knew from the get go she was a girl, I am hoping I am right this time.
SarahDHEmma (4)

BekahS replied to Mom2Emma23's response:
According to the due date calculator, I'm due around 6/29/12. Just one week before DD turns 5. I have an appointment this Friday (11th) so we'll see what they say. I told DF that i wanted to keep this hush hush until after thanksgiving but so far I've failed on that. Haha.

Congrats!

seeit2 responded:
That's fantastic! Congratulations and H&H 9 months.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

crunk05177 responded:
Congrats to you both!!!
Me (28), DH (30), DS1 - Michael (4) and DS2 - Nathan (1 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Heather (29) and have been married for about 6 1/2 years to my DH (32). We got married on our 8th anniversary. We have two beautiful boys. ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.