Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
very close to loosing first tooth
Iocasta posted:
One of Levi's lower central teeth is very loose and we can see the adult tooth right behind it. I am assuming it will be out before Christmas. I think that this may have to be a $10 tooth being the first and at Christmas. He is so excited.

Baby1at35 responded:
Very exciting!

Henry is close to losing his front tooth it has been loose for awhile. Makes me want to break out with
"All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth"...LOL
Me (42) 2 busy boys 6 yrs and 5 yrs

Laney0705 responded:
One of Ryder's top teeth is semi-loose. It wiggles a little bit. I think it's mostly b/c he keeps wiggiling it. Most of his friends have lost teeth and he really wants to lose a tooth. I'm thinking it's not going to happen till after his bday in February though.
Me(42)DH(39)DS(5)DD(2)

VicsEandJ responded:
Please post a picture of him once it falls out. IMO some of the best childhood pictures are the big smailes with missing teeth! MY DC will hate me once theers start to fall out b/c I'll have my camera in their faces a lot!

ryanandleigh responded:
DS really is ready to lose a tooth...many of his friends have and they have a special board in his class that you get to put your name on when you lose a tooth....But none of his teeth are even loose.
Leigh, Jacen (6), Alexa (3)

Stephensmom1214 responded:
How exciting!!! We've had 6 visits from the tooth fairy already (and he won't be 5 until tomorrow!), with 4 permanent teeth in. These little guys look so adorable with their missing teeth!
Patty, Erik, and Stephen (12/14/06)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Currently in Rhode Island, DH is active duty military. We've been here a bit over a year, it's our 5th duty station since we were married 11 y...More

Helpful Tips

Glowstick bathtime!
Go to the dollar store and buy some glowsticks, then for bathtime (after kids are safely in the tub) dim the lights and have a glowing ... More
Was this Helpful?
23 of 38 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.