Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Sick Kids
sarah0323 posted:
It never fails. I have 4 sick LO's for Christmas. 4 of them have croup. Cr and Em also have double ear infections. We started on antibiotics and steriods today. Hopefully they will all be feeling better before Christmas.
Me 33, DD - O 12, DS1 -J 7, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 4, DD2 - E (11/10)

VicsEandJ responded:
Poor babies! Hopefully they feel better before Christmas!

steckie98 responded:
I hope you are all better for the weekend. We had stomach bugs in our house this week but I think we are finally all over it.
Carrie(33), DH (37), DS(4 on 6/13/11), DD(9/14/11)

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Ooo. Sorry to hear that. DD had a bug and was throwing up Sunday but luckily was better by Monday. My mom and dad are sick and Christmas is supposed to be at their house tomorrow. Hopefully they'll feel better by then.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Heather (29) and have been married for about 6 1/2 years to my DH (32). We got married on our 8th anniversary. We have two beautiful boys. ...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.