Skip to content
GUESS WHAT!!!!!
laney0705 posted:
Brian got offered a job!!!! YEAH!!!! Happy dance!!!

It's a supply clerk position with a hospital. We are so excited.

He also had an interview with Pepsi yesterday for a position in their distribution center. He feels that they are going to offer him this job as well!! We will have to write all the pro's and con's down of both jobs and see which one is best.

It's so crazy I can't believe it. The pay for both jobs isn't great and most of his pay will be going towards day care. But he'll be working and getting benefits.

He is so nervous and excited. Putting Ryleigh in day care will be very hard for him though. He is very attached to his little girl.

Thank you so much for all your support and prayers! We couldn't have gotten through this past couple months without you ladies!!

I will keep you posted as to what is going on.
Me(42)DH(39)DS(5)DD(2)

mrswhitecastle responded:
That's great news!
Emily (6) Elizabeth (4)

baby1at35 responded:
Great start to 2012!!!! So happy for you guys!
Me (42) 2 busy boys 6 yrs and 5 yrs

steckie98 responded:
Yay! Great news!
Carrie(33), DH (37), DS(4 on 6/13/11), DD(9/14/11)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
WOO HOO!

Even if they pay isn't exactly what you need right now, getting out there can lead to bigger and better things.

I'm so happy for you guys!

Haylen

sarah0323 responded:
That is wonderful news!!!!
Me 33, DD - O 12, DS1 -J 7, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 4, DD2 - E (11/10)

iocasta responded:
Fantastic news!

seeit2 responded:
Yay! Great news! I'm really happy for you guys!
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

UKbluegirl2 responded:
That is wonderful Laney! I'm glad your family's perserverence is paying off!

VicsEandJ responded:
That is great news! Congrats!

I hope DH likes whichever jobs he chooses. Remind him of how sweet Ryleigh's kisses will be once she sees him after daycare. My DD is a big daddy's girl and she always sits on DH's lap while watching her shows when we get home in the evening

YAY!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Tammy and I'm the mom to a wonderful 6 year old boy (PJ) and a beautiful 4 year old girl (Kylee). I'm a step-mom to four kids as we...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.