Skip to content
School Bags Shameless company plug
Mainemommy posted:
Bean has quite a few deals on school bags for adults & children some sale items more than 30% off
Steph 38 DH 42 DD 9 Asthma eczema and allergies DS 5 Eczema and milk allergy

Backwards in High Heels

crunk05177 responded:
Thank you!!! I am going to take a look...Michael's COOL Transformers backpack doesn't look like it'll make it until June...not going to buy a cheap one from Toysrus next year lol
Me (28), DH (30), DS1 - Michael (4) and DS2 - Nathan (1 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

baby1at35 replied to crunk05177's response:
We just got some new ones for Christmas. The ones they had were from the year before and not in good shape.
I got these at Walmart and honestly do not see them lasting long. However they have spiderman (Tre's) and Henry has spiderman and other marvel superheros.
I will take a look though as I am sure they will need new ones for next year.
Me (42) 2 busy boys 6 yrs and 5 yrs

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Thank you! I think I'm going to get a new bag too!

H

Stephensmom1214 responded:
DS LOVES his backpack from Bean - he has the shark pack, LOL!
Patty, Erik, and Stephen (12/14/06)

peachteach1 responded:
My kids have to carry clear or mesh ones here....no fun ones.

sarah0323 replied to peachteach1's response:
My kids have to carry clear backpacks to school too.
Me 33, DD - O 12, DS1 -J 7, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 4, DD2 - E (11/10)

Mainemommy replied to sarah0323's response:
Wow ladies sad you live in a place like that is it to keep them from having "contraband?

Backwards in High Heels

sarah0323 replied to Mainemommy's response:
Our school went that way not for contraband but for parents and teachers to be able to see what was in the backpack. There were many parents who weren't checking their kids backpacks. When they implemented this a few years ago they saw an increase of homework being returned to school and better parent/teacher communication. That is what is sad to me. When they get to HS they can have whatever kind of bag they want.

Mainemommy replied to sarah0323's response:
Ahhh Ds did his homework he says I didn't put it in his bag for him. I feel its his responsablity

Backwards in High Heels

sarah0323 replied to Mainemommy's response:
My kids have gone to school many times without their homework because they didn't but it back in their bag. We had the discussion this morning. It is their responsibiltiy to make sure it gets taken back to school.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Currently in Rhode Island, DH is active duty military. We've been here a bit over a year, it's our 5th duty station since we were married 11 y...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.