Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ugggg...gas prices...
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
It just cost me over 60 bucks to fill my tank..

How are prices where you live?

H

sarah0323 responded:
It is 3.59 a gallon. Takes about $75.00 to fill up my tank. My SO's truck I can't remember the last time we filled it up. It would probably be close to $150.00 to fill it up.
Me 33, DD - O 12, DS1 -J 7, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 4, DD2 - E (11/10)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to sarah0323's response:
And the grocery prices are up as well...I can usually get out of Trader Joe's for under $100. Not today! And I bought all the same stuff...

VicsEandJ responded:
I'm not 100% sure since I don't have a car, but I think I heard on the news that NYC's are apporaching (or over??) $4.00 per gallon. Crazy.

But it does seem that grocery prices are going up daily!!! I always buy the same things, and every time I go to the store it costs more.

iocasta replied to VicsEandJ's response:
We don't have a car either. On my way to picking up Levi from school, I did note gas at one station at $4.39 per gallon for the cheap stuff.

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to iocasta's response:
I just heard that prices in California might go over $5.00 a gallon in the summer. Looks like the kids will get a lot less camp if gas and everything related to gas prices keeps rising.

H

VicsEandJ replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
DH and I were thinking of a summer road trip, but if the gas prices stay nuts, we'll be doing a staycation. I hate traveling in the summer with everyone else anyway, it doesn't take much to talk me out of it !

cinder44 responded:
It is 3.85 a gallon. takes about $60 weekly to fill my tank too. We have a suburban that is just for family trips & we don't usually let it get below 1/2 tank. We took as trip last weekend, we filled up on the way home & it was $114.
Me, DH, DD(4), DS(4)

BekahS responded:
Here in central PA it's $4.09 for the premium. I drive an Audi so I'm required to use that stuff. Grrr. I think the cheep stuff is $3.79ish. At this rate I'd be better off staying home rather than drive to work all week!

Mainemommy replied to BekahS's response:
$3.79 for reg here but its going up $3.779 for Oil yesterday
Steph 38 DH 42 DD 9 Asthma eczema and allergies DS 5 Eczema and milk allergy

Backwards in High Heels

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Where I live, the cheap stuff runs about $4.15/gallon. We used to have an SUV that required the premium and am so glad we don't have it anymore.

I have a minivan and a few weeks ago put in $60 and still didn't fill it up.

crunk05177 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Regular is at about $3.99 a gallon here on Long Island
Me (28), DH (30), DS1 - Michael (4) and DS2 - Nathan (1 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

BekahS replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
Yikes! I love my car but it's for sale. Next vehicle will take the lower grade gasoline. Can't wait to stop buying premium.

baby1at35 replied to BekahS's response:
Filled up today with the cheap stuff which was $3.83
Unreal ! I am planning a couple of drive vacations and better save up as everything is going up food prices too!
Me (42) 2 busy boys 6 yrs and 5 yrs

ryanandleigh replied to baby1at35's response:
Last time I looked it was $3.59 in Texas...
Leigh, Jacen (6), Alexa (3)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Brittany and im a SAHM. I have two wonderful kids!!! Lindzie 4 y/o (11-25-05) who started Pre-k in August and Landon 2 y/o (11-12-08) who loves hav...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.