Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Hey Ladies
HayleesMom2007 posted:
Hi everyone!! I haven't been on the boards in so long. How is everyone? I have missed you guys! Haylee will be 5 in July! I can't believe it!! Time has gone so fast. We had kindergarten orientation last night and I was getting choked up already, I can only imagine what it is going to be like on the first day of school.

I have some big news to share, I'm pregnant!!! I'm only 8 weeks and the little bean is due November 14th. We are so excited!!! Lots of changes coming in this year with Haylee starting school and a new baby coming but I am really looking forward to both and I think it is going to be an awesome year!!!

Can't wait to hear back from some of you guys and catch up!!

steckie98 responded:
Welcome back and congratulations! I don't come on here much anymore either, but I try to check in every few days. I had a baby girl in September and Ashton will be 5 in June. Time is definitely flying by!
Carrie(33), DH (37), DS(4), DD(9/14/11)

VicsEandJ responded:
Congratulations!!!

Time is flying. My DS will be 5 in July also and is starting kindegarten in September. This morning we had his daycare/preschool's first parent's 'graduation' meeting- waaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

HayleesMom2007 replied to steckie98's response:
Thanks! Congratulations on your baby girl!! I just can't believe how fast time is flying by. I'm hoping to be on the boards a little more often again.

baby1at35 responded:
Congrats !
Me (42) 2 busy boys 6 yrs and 5 yrs

j9ween3 responded:
congratulations!
Janine - Tyler -7, Bella -5, Giana -2 born 8 weeks early

cinder44 responded:
Congrats & welcome back! H&H 9mo to you!
Me, DH, DD(4), DS(4)

HayleesMom2007 responded:
Thanks everyone!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Carrie. I have wonderful 4 year old son and an amazing husband. We were married on June 15, 2013 and he is a wonderful stepfather to my son...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.