Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Chick Cam
iocasta posted:
As part of Levi's SK science class, they are hatching baby chicks. The chicks are expected to hatch Sunday or Monday. This is very exciting. Levi is very concerned about one egg that has a lot of blood on it. He concerned that it might be a dud. We talked about why there was blood on it. But it sounds like his SK teacher has prepared him and his other friends for the potential that it and another egg may be duds. Only time will tell. I have feeling we will be watching alot of chick cam on Sunday. I'm sure it will be riveting. As a child we had ducks and geese, I can remember being so excited to watch them hatch.

VicsEandJ responded:
That sounds so cool! Hopefully all of the eggs hatch successfully!

laney0705 responded:
Ryder told us 4 of their eggs hatched. he was so happy and said they were adorable.

we did this when i was in 7th grade and i remember being so excited.
Me(42)DH(39)DS(5)DD(2)

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Carrie. I have wonderful 4 year old son and an amazing husband. We were married on June 15, 2013 and he is a wonderful stepfather to my son...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.