Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Birthday party for triplets...gifts?
Haylen_WebMD_Staff posted:
Hot topic this week - 3 classrooms are invited to a party for triplets at the school.

Would you get presents for each? One big gift? Only a gift for the kid you know?

I noticed that when the kids all come to a party, they each bring a gift for the birthday kid.

Haylen

p.s. I know all of them quite well so I am bringing a gift for each.

crunk05177 responded:
I would get a smaller gift for each....maybe like $10 each kid...

We went to a party for a set of twins....the invite for Michael only said Ryan's party and I am assuming the girl's class only said it was Megan's party. However, Michael plays with both kids every day at aftercare so we got two slightly smaller gifts for each kid.
Me (28), DH (30), DS1 - Michael (4) and DS2 - Nathan (1 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

laney0705 responded:
Our neighbors have triplets (2 girls and a boy). Usually we get them each a gift. It's usually the same thing but in different colors. This year they are into playing video games so we got them a video game they can all play.
Me(42)DH(39)DS(5)DD(2)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to laney0705's response:
I like the different colors idea!

2 girls and one boy - we ended up getting the girls the same thing - the boy got a "wack a mole" game that they can all play.

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Roxanne, mother to Jonathan who's 4 and Chloe and Thomas who just turned 1 year old. I've been married for 8 years now and love my hus...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.