Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Intro!
cyn22mull posted:
Hi! I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I am Cindy and My DS Christopher turned 4 May 26th so I figured it was time to move on over! DS had his 4 year check-up last Friday and he is 40inches tall and holding steady at 32lbs. I can not get him over the 32lb mark and it seems he has been that weight forever!! We did find out his iron is low so we switched his vitamin to one with iron.

I look forward to chatting with all of you!

iocasta responded:
Welcome.

sarah0323 responded:
Welcome!!
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi Cindy! Where do you live?

You've joined a great group of moms - I look forward to getting to know you better.

Cute pic of Christopher!

Haylen

mrswhitecastle responded:
Welcome to the board!
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

cinder44 responded:
welcome!
Me, DH, DD(4), DS(4)

baby1at35 replied to cinder44's response:
Welcome !
Me (42) 2 busy boys 6 yrs and 5 yrs

VicsEandJ responded:
Welcome! I rememberr you from another Board. My son will be 5 next month and my daughter will be 4 in December, so I'm nto sure which one it was!

cyn22mull replied to Haylen_WebMD_Staff's response:
Hi Haylen. Thank you for the compliment on Christopher's picture! I live in upstate South Carolina, near the NC boarder.
Cindy 36, DH 40, DS 4

j9ween3 responded:
welcome
Janine - Tyler -7, Bella -5, Giana -2 born 8 weeks early

Haylen_WebMD_Staff replied to cyn22mull's response:
My favorite family trip was to Hilton Head Island in South Carolina...beautiful!

Is everyone looking forward to Friday as much as I am?!?!

Haylen

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Carrie. I have wonderful 4 year old son and an amazing husband. We were married on June 15, 2013 and he is a wonderful stepfather to my son...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.