Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
First day of summer break
iocasta posted:
I'm at home with Levi today. We have raided his piggy bank so he can go buy the 50 inch Imperial Cruiser Lego. He just needed $50 more to add to his bank account savings. He counted out all of his quarters to see how many dollars he has. Then, we did ten stacks of ten dimes and ten stacks of ten quarters to see how they differ.

Today will be a bunch of errands: to the bank to cash in his piggy bank funds; get Levi a new passport photo his passport needs to be updated; and, go to the library to get set up with the summer reading program. Afterwards, we are going to Madagascar 3 and then to swim practice. We will meet DH at a favorite French bistro for dinner. So it is an action packed first day of summer.

BekahS responded:
Sounds like a busy yet fun day. I have Avery at work with me today. It will be a long day. Haha. Then we have plans to go to the local carnival and get pedicures. Have a great day!

mrswhitecastle responded:
Sounds like a busy, but fun day!

I forget how long kid's passports last. Is it 5 years? I probably need to update DDs', then. Elizabeth's picture was taken at around 6 weeks old. I always felt funny when we used her passport. It really could have been anyone's picture.

Have fun at the movie and dinner. A French restaurant sounds really good.
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

iocasta replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
Yes 5 years. Levi's was issued at 9 months. Needless to say it did not look a lot like him last summer when we went to the UK.

baby1at35 responded:
Hope you are having a fun day!
Me (42) 2 busy boys 6 yrs and 5 yrs

Spotlight: Member Stories

KC~ lucky mom to DD1 (9), DS (7) and DD2 (4)

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.