Skip to content
Happy Monday!
baby1at35 posted:
Time to start the workout for this week. Off to Turbo Kick this morning!
I ate terrible this weekend so hoping I can turn that part around this week.

I am interviewing sitters this afternoon so I am hoping it works out.

We had a nice weekend. Went to Brave on Saturday and the zoo on Sunday. Along with some slip and slide times in the backyard !
Me (42) 2 busy boys 6 yrs and 5 yrs

iocasta responded:
Sounds good. I got in a perfect workout week last week and am gunning for a second. So far so good with 3 of my 7 rows under my belt. Yesterday I was busy with making dill pickles, bread & butter pickles and blueberry jam. I'm at home today as our wardrobe system is finally being installed. Yay!!! DH and I can finally stop living out of boxes. Just one more thing to be installed and our upstairs renovation will be complete.

UKbluegirl2 responded:
Had a great weekend here as well! I met a girlfriend at Starbucks Saturday night and I splurged on calories with my fav coffee and we sat and talked until after midnight. It was nice!

The fam went back to Trader Joe's Sat evening after Mass. We tried to go to the pool Sat early day but again an accident in the pool.

Ava was invited to a birthday party yesterday at the Mad Potter. So I ran a few early errands and Ava, Wil and myself went to the pool for 1.5 hours just to ensure we actually got to go yesterday. Went to the party and then the 3 of us went back to the pool. Of course the storms began 45 minutes later. Oh well we needed the rain!!

Once the storms died down a bit, I took off and ran 4 miles in the rain. It was nice and peaceful; couldn't take my Ipod.

After all that we cooked a nice dinner and DH and I tried one of our new bottles of wine from TJ's.

Happy Monday!!! And I get to run again tonight; it will only be in the 80's!!!

mrswhitecastle responded:
I ate terribly this weekend, too. With the girls gone, DH and I ate out a lot. Back to logging food today!

I'm trying my spinning class tomorrow. Kind of excited, kind of terrified!
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

sarah0323 responded:
Good Luck on the sitter!! Hope you find a good one.

We had a good weekend here as well. Saturday we went to the zoo to see the penguins. It was hot. Most of the animails weren't on exhibit though. Then to lunch and home for some pool time.

Sunday we were going to go to the pool but it was lightening out so went grocery shopping instead. We didn't get the rain. We really need it too. So the kids played in our pool instead.

We are supposed to have a high of 87 today. Then we warm back up to the upper 90's this week. We also have baseball tournements that start on Wednesday this week.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

UKbluegirl2 replied to mrswhitecastle's response:
I can't wait to hear your reaction about spinning!! Remember your bottom is only really sore the first time...it does get better!! It's addictive in my opinion.....

It is a super workout!

cinder44 responded:
I had a good long workout yesterday on the treadmill. I have a problem getting my butt outta bed on Mondays so no workout this morning but I will be doing free weights, pushups, situps & some other things tonight. And I will go strong at it in the mornings for the rest of the week.

Friday night we went swimming at my Aunt's house it was very warm. Then had a graduation party on Saturday and it was still very hot but we stayed so they could see some fireworks & they fell asleep on the way home.

Yesterday I got a good workout in to start the day then we went to the bike trail to catch some crayfish in the creek. I stayed on track & didn't eat too bad. Looking forward to vacation next week but hope not to gain too much weight.
Me, DH, DD(4), DS(4)

kc_94920 responded:
Good luck with the interviews. I hope you find someone great!

We had an easy weekend with no big plans which is a rare and monumental feat for us. DH attacked his "honey do list" and the kids and I got through all three closets and hung all their newly framed art work. DH and I both got our workouts in as well as some family tennis and swimming.

The girls were both excited to go to their respective camps but DS is home with me because his tennis/swim camp was cancelled.
KC~ Mady (9) Logan (7) and Coco (4)

Haylen_WebMD_Staff responded:
We got a slip and slide too but my 4 year old stepped on a bee the minute she went outside. Much drama and crying but they ended up having a good time. 7 year old said her arms and ribs were sore today.

2 pm here - I need coffee...can I get a reset button for Sunday night and go to bed earlier?!?

H

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Roxanne, mother to Jonathan who's 4 and Chloe and Thomas who just turned 1 year old. I've been married for 8 years now and love my hus...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.