Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Thanks DH
iocasta posted:
DH was instructing Levi on the fine points of the armpit fart during breakfast.

baby1at35 responded:
Hehe! Thanks for the giggle this morning. I am sure armpit farts are really not in the summer camp nor school agenda though!
And what is it about boys these ages...they love all talk about bodily functions.... Drives this mommy bonkers!
Me (42) 2 busy boys 6 yrs and 5 yrs

crunk05177 responded:
LOL Michael was making the movement the other day but over his shirt and obviously not correctly. I am assuming it is something he is learning at camp. My two year old's favorite words are poopy, peepee and butt. Of course everyone laughs at him so he thinks it is funny and appropriate....boys.... lol
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (5 1/2) and DS2 - Nathan (2 1/2 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

kc_94920 responded:
Ugg. For some odd reason, I'd be happier if Logan was doing this instead of DD1. My PITA brother though it was funny to teach her last year. She's been perfecting the art ever since and has both younger siblings trying their hardest to join in. Lovely, huh?
KC~ Mady (9) Logan (7) and Coco (4)

laney0705 responded:
LOL!!
Ryder saw a friend do this and was trying but couldn't get his hand in the right place...I didn't make an effort to help him out..bad mommy.

Ryleigh's favorite knock knock joke is:
knock knock
who's there
pee-pee
pee-pee who
me go pee-pee on potty.....then cracks herself up. It also makes uscrack up.
Me(42)DH(39)DS(5)DD(2)

iocasta replied to laney0705's response:
A neighbor friend of Levi's introduced him to it. Levi does the same with knock knock jokes those his usually involves a banana or a chicken. It is totally non-sequitor but it cracks him up and it too cracks us up.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Beth and I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 6 years. We have a 4 1/2 year old son and a 3 month old son. I am the accou...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.