6 year mOlars
crunk05177 posted:
Tip Description
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (5 1/2) and DS2 - Nathan (2 1/2 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)

baby1at35 responded:
Hmmm did you have a question? It isn't on the post?

Tre has these coming in and he does complain they hurt somewhat. Henry's are coming through as well even though he is 7 they are just popping up !
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

iocasta responded:
Levi's bottom two have almost cut through. We didn't know it until his last cleaning.

Stephensmom1214 responded:
Stephen has all 4 coming in right now, and he has been complaining about them too.
Patty, Erik, and Stephen (12/14/06)

crunk05177 responded:
Sorry about that! I tried posting from my phone when my phone died. I guess it sent but without the message. Anyway, I had NO idea he was getting any teeth! He got two on the top!! He was being a pain in the butt while I was brushing them (yes I still brush them myself) and he lifted his head all the way back and there they were! I couldn't believe it! After doing some research, I learned that these are his first set of "adult" teeth **tear**

But my question was....is it possible that they were the cause of or contributed to irritability and much unwanted behavior? Just like a teething infant or toddler?
Me (29), DH (31), DS1 - Michael (5 1/2) and DS2 - Nathan (2 1/2 - severe peanut allergy and an egg allergy)