Skip to content
donorschoose.org
iocasta posted:
I have posted about this before but with the new school year on the horizon, I thought I would remind everyone about this very important charitable organization. Every year 1000s of children attend schools without some of the very basics and teachers buy a lot of them out of their own pockets. Donorschoose allows you to help provide classrooms with items like pencils and paper, books . . . You select a project proposed by a teacher and give as much as you can towards that project. You can select schools within your own community. I would encourage all of you, even if you have as little as $10 to give, to look for a school and project to help support.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM (HBP Depression sleep apnea) to my 2 kids DS (eczema milk allergy) 6 and DD 10 (asthma eczema and allergic to almost everything w fur) I h...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.