Skip to content
Yeah Friday
baby1at35 posted:
It has been a busy week thus far.
Today I am going to do my spinning class and yoga. Finish cleaning the house. Then baseball tonight for the boys.
And get this ...It is only supposed to be 86 today! So excited we are going outside to play!
Tommorow is my date. Yes I am nervous...
Next week is going to be mega busy. Baseball was extended a wk which wasn't my plan. The boys have camp in the afternoon at childrens museum, baseball on wed/frid night and starting jitsu on Thurs. night. Then my Mom is coming Saturday. Sunday we leave for a mini vacation to Kansas City for my birthday. Going to the aquarium and legoland. Plus shopping. Very excited.
Anyone have plans for the weekend?
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

sarah0323 responded:
Sandra...You'll have to let me know about Legoland and the aquarium. We haven't been yet. I haven't heard great things about the aquarium. I've heard that you should purchase your tickets online though. We've been to Legoland in San Diego and the kids want to go see this one.

You are having a cool down. We are supposed to be at 98 today. At least we aren't in the triple digits.

No big plans this weekend. I'm taking my oldest back to school shopping. We are supposed to be back to tripled digits. I think we may try to go to the pool this weekend.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

baby1at35 replied to sarah0323's response:
I will let you know. We got a package deal with our hotel room so saved on the tickets to aquarium and legoland.
Kind of excited to go ...haven't been to KC in a long time and the last time was for work travel !
We are back up to 98 tommorow. Today is absolutely amazing outside!
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

kc_94920 responded:
The girls and I drove home yesterday for a "girls" weekend while the boys stayed in Tahoe for a golf tournament that DH is playing in. DS is finishing up his first of two weeks in a golf camp so they were pretty excited about staying put.

As soon as we got home we took DD2 to her T-ball game and then both girls went to the gym for a gymnastics/trampoline class. Today we'll spend time playing tennis and swimming. until the sitter comes and I'm head into the city for a little work and a lot of fun with some old collegues. Tomorrow we take the pup to the groomers, then have gymnastics and mani pedis! I figure we'll spend Sunday heading back to the lake but will make a surprise pit stop at Six Flags or the water park along the way.

I had no idea there was a Lego Land Kansas City. My DS has loved that place (the one in Carlsbad, Ca) since he was a tot. It's still his #1 request when we discuss weekend trips.
KC~ Mady (9) Logan (7) and Coco (4)

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Brittany and im a SAHM. I have two wonderful kids!!! Lindzie 4 y/o (11-25-05) who started Pre-k in August and Landon 2 y/o (11-12-08) who loves hav...More

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.