Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Weekend Plans
mrswhitecastle posted:
We have a weekend full of work!!! An appraiser is coming Monday, so we have to get the house in shape. We painted our master bath earlier this week, and this weekend we are painting the girls' bath. Then we have to make sure everything else looks good.

Hopefully you all have more exciting or relaxing plans than we do!
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

seeit2 responded:
Are you guys moving?

We have no weekend plans except to sit in the pool and try to keep cool. Thankfully a weekend free of birthday parties, finally!
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

mrswhitecastle replied to seeit2's response:
No, we are going to refi. We got a rate of 2.875%, and will have the house paid off in 10 years.

To be honest, I'm kind of using the appraisal as an excuse to get DH to work on projects he has been putting off for years. Shhhh... don't tell on me.
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

cinder44 responded:
Are you selling & moving? Did I miss that?

I don't have any exciting plans. DH is on 3-11p shift until Tuesday .

My mom is coming tonight for dinner. Tomorrow it's supposed to be hot so we may go to MIL's to swim. Sunday cleaning laundry & maybe some shopping.
Me, DH, DD(5), DS(5)

baby1at35 replied to cinder44's response:
Well today is last day of afternoon summer camp they had a blast ! Tonight last day of baseball. And my mom will be here in time to see baseball.
Tommorow packing for KC trip, having my cake for my birthday.
Sunday off to KC for a few days!
Next week I thought would be less busy but not. I am getting Henry signed up for the big brother program so they are coming over to talk to us. Interview on Thursday at a hospital for HR. I think (knock on wood we will be nice and quiet the week before school starts!)
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a SAHM (HBP Depression sleep apnea) to my 2 kids DS (eczema milk allergy) 6 and DD 10 (asthma eczema and allergic to almost everything w fur) I h...More

Helpful Tips

Re-enforce good counting techniques.
Use gold plastic coins to encourage counting. When the child does anything worthwhile or helpful give tokens and then ask the child how ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.