Skip to content
sarah0323
mrswhitecastle posted:
How are you doing? Did you enjoy your massage on Friday?
Emily (7) Elizabeth (5)

sarah0323 responded:
I didn't make it to the massage. The baby woke up with a temp. After a trip to the dr. she has an ear infection in both ears. This is going to sound sad but I cleaned out our shed/garage. 5 trailor loads of old clothes and all the baby stuff to the rescue mission and so much trash. I got rid of just about everything but it was so nice to look at on Saturday. Sunday I took the kids to a little zoo that is about an hour away from us. We have never been to it so it was a fun experiance for all. The favorite animal was a red panda.

Jacob has had a good few days. He hasn't had any angry out bursts or ran away from home. I am so thankful for that. We take it one day at a time. He has also taken to calling me when he is getting upset so I can talk him through it. Not sure how that will work when something sets him unexpectedily but he is really trying. That is all I can ask for at this point.

I have started back on an anti-depressent. With everything that has been going on it is the best decision for me right now.
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a stay at home mom of two boys, Travis (4-19-05) and Skyler (12-15-06). I've known my DH Joel since 11-23-01 and were married 5-19-05.

Helpful Tips

If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this:
If you don't vaccinate your child due to fears of autism, read this: http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2011/01/05/autism-vaccine.html I ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 22 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.