Hey all
baby1at35 posted:
Whew...what a busy couple weeks this has been. I got some hours at work this week as well. My Mom is here taking care of the boys.
I had another interview today for an HR position at the University . It would be for employees of the Medical School/Pharmacy School.
I thought it went well but honestly really not sure of the job. So we shall see.
After tommorow (I work). Our schedule should finally slow down. My Mom leaves on Saturday and I have to get us prepared to start school. Slowly easing back into our "normal" schedule.
I signed up Henry for the Big Brother program so we had that interview this week as well. Tre will when he is 7 yrs. It is a about a 1 yr waiting list ...so we will be patient.
So far this week..my computer got a virus, tire got a nail. new tire, fixing computer.
We had a nice time in KC at legoland (the favorite !) and Sea Life.
I need some yoga ect. I haven't made it to the gym at all this week.. No time!
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs

seeit2 responded:
That does sound busy! Would you get free or discounted classes with the University? I am dying to take a class somewhere and use my rotting brain but we don't have the money right now.

I love the big brother program, what a great idea for Henry. ANd the computer and the tire...it never ends, does it? That kind of stuff is such a PIA...hate dealing with it.

I'm trying to get my mom to come visit but for some reason she does not want to come to Texas in August. I may invite her for Thanksgiving but then I might have to actually cook something edible that day, and I'm not sure I want to try that hard.
Esmerelda Supercalifragilistic (41) DD (5) DS (2) Just eat it, will ya

sarah0323 responded:
You have been busy.

I have Jacob on the waiting list for the Big Brother program. I hope you and the boys have a good visit with your mom. Did she make it to see the boys play in their last game?

Here's to relaxing weekend!!!
Me 33, DD - O 13, DS1 -J 8, DS2 - Cr 6, DS3 - Co 5, DD2 - E (11/10)

baby1at35 replied to sarah0323's response:
Whew ...friday ! So happy it is Friday. Ready for a more laid back schedule. My Mom is leaving tommorow so maybe we can get back to normal ...
Yes my Mom did make the baseball game ! (barely as she got stuck in traffic of couse).
Deb-There is a "scholarship" tuition reimbursement program. so yes the boys and I would be eligible for tuition paid basically. But to be honest the job is about 2 levels lower than I have experience in and money may be a huge obstacle. So we shall see. Also it is a longer commute.
So we shall see.
In going to my current job I really love working there so hoping something comes up. I will just have faith it will all work out somehow.
I am soo ready for a more laid back "normal" schedule starting tommorow. I have been running ragged the last couple weeks between camps, events, work, obstacles, vacations , company. yep stick a fork in me I am done! LOL
Have a good weekend all.
Me (43) 2 busy boys 7 yrs and 6 yrs